Thursday, August 19, 2010

RE: Strangers (II)

I'm hungry for some real human connection.

For speech with real substance, where a conversation doesn't always have to lead with what happened last night or what drama started this morning. I'm feenin' for some straight verbal exchange provoking thoughts we've never come across and thoughts we never thought of without this encounter. I want to talk news. I want to talk literature. I want to talk music. I want to talk about life. I want hear to hear your story. I want to hear you. Educate me on your views. Allow me to see the other side. Enrich my being. But do so in away without the necessity of mentioning bullshit actions or our faulty past to engage me.

I want a real connection between you and I...

where our exchange can trigger a trend of words and lines of emotions fueling a dialogue that'll challenge me, but leave me inspired and motivated. Where we speak with honest tones and create a dialogue beyond fear, worry and hesitation. Where it's simply only our minds doing the talking.

No comments: