Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lazy no more, DFF is due for a facelift!

I realize I haven't written anything here in a fat minute. Everything I've posted within the past few months have been past poetry, music, and pictures - anything and everything to depict my life in any way other than an actual update in written form. While I love doing all of that I don't think it's fulfilling enough. I mean at least for a writer it isn't.

So today I promise myself I'll use this blog more wisely, more efficiently and actually input some substance on here. Maybe I'll start talking about my future projects, collaborations, ideas? Who knows? But I know that somehow I gotta transform DFF into a "portfolio" or some kind of reference cause I'm sure with what I wanna do in the future, if I give DFF a facelift now it'll help me in the long run.

Riiiight?

No comments: