Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Distracting myself

Since my camera broke last Winter, I've resulted in taking pictures with my camera phone instead. It's been alright. For now it does the job mainly because it's super convenient. I literally have a camera with me at all times. Which serves as a great way to document anytihng everything I encounter.

So far I've taken 788 pictures on my phone. Almost every other day I'll take a picture of something I see. If you ever get a hold of my phone and flip through my photos I'm sure you'll immediately get a feel of where I've been, who I've seen, and what generally amuses me.

While I would love to upgrade soon, my phone camera's cool with me.

Oh hail my Sony Ericsson.

















Quality's not so bad, right? Someday I'll get a Digital SLR though. Someday.

No comments: