Friday, October 30, 2009

Lazy afternoon

Wtf, where did my day go?

So about 14 hours ago I experienced the most laziest day I've had for awhile. It was Thursday and I woke up at 10:30am with a mad headache that I swear came outta nowhere. An irritating beat in my head was poundin away real hard. Kinda felt like someone hit my head a few times while I was sleeping. From my forehead to my temples I felt a lightheaded/dizzy feeling that would team up with that irritating pounding feeling and keep it company for a while. Those two pieces of irritating benefactors would team up to do some fcked up dance that would drive my noggin into a clusterfck of pain. Back and forth. The pounding, the dizziness would just not stop.

Soon declaring that this was the worse morning I've had in awhile.

So what did I do to cure myself in the AM? Instead of downing Tylenol, I just decided to rest and be lazy. Grabbed my laptop and stayed in bed till the pain went away. Didn't move an inch for a long time. Head felt too heavy for me to move. So I stayed lazy. And laziness stayed with me. And it seemed my lazy disease reached the rest of my apartment as well. Roommate walks in, feeds me breakfast, then sits her ass down on the bed. Seconds later, homegirl knocks out. Just. Like. That.

This is us for a good 3 hours:



Pair that image with this song:



A lazy afternoon indeed. I didn't get any shit done at all. My checklist was still clean when I made it last night. I blame it all on the muthafuggin' headache.

So here I go, it's 1:35am and I still gotta write, write, write. And you know what? The headache never left. WHY.

No comments: