Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Word love.

"Poetically... I was in love with him. If only words were all it took to fully love someone." (via missbehavin)

As a writer I have a more difficult time grasping and articulating how I feel into words that I can speak aloud. So I write. When I saw this it reminded me of how I felt awhile ago.

But I've never been in love. That's the difference. Thought once I came close to it. But I don't think I was. Blame it on my nonchalant-emotionless self. But swear, feelings came close once. And if I had to describe how I felt this is exactly how I felt at that moment. It wasn't love though. I was only in love with with his words, his mind, but not him entirely.

And there was no other way to describe but poetically...

(okay, i end emo lovey-dovey post here. HAHA, it had to come out though. that's what happens when you find shit like this. it sucks you back into the past. DAMN, yo.)

No comments: