Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Free My Writers Block

I manifest the power of my words
Reinventing every sound and syllable I create
With my lips ripped open
Freed of silence
To speak my mind
To verbalize
To write

To utilize the language given to me
Placed upon me to create
Those complex into simple existence

Here I communicate
Reverberate the sounds of language
Piecing together lines and lines of emotions once kept inside
Released into paragraphs of positive expression

Here I imagine
I imagine the world instead filtered in translation
With beings embracing tongues
With the power of conversation

In collaboration of minds ensuing positive action
Exchanging knowledge
Articulating what's left unspoken

Here I write
Here I manifest my words for the sake of them becoming
Exercising my right to free my mind
In a society where the root of our words are often forgotten

So I fight
I fight to give life to our words
Through thoughts triggering my fingertips
From fine pen dripping on paper
I finally allow my mind to flow in liberation

Giving myself that self power to create
And kill the fear hidden behind each word I've felt
In order to keep my writing alive
And my mind sane