Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dear 2009,

You have been my toughest teacher yet. And you know what? I hate you. I really do.

But I only hate you because you've fcked with my mind so much, I can't remember a moment when my mind was at ease. But that's how you taught me. That's how you helped me grow. Never have I been so challenged in my life till I met you. In 12 months, all the experiences I've gone through, all the ups and downs, along with the tears and happiness you brought upon me has only reassured me of the being I am today with the being I'm striving to become. You have allowed me to redeem myself from all the challenges that were faced before me. You've done so much for me that the other years have never done. You encouraged me to grow.

With all I've been through with you, I can honestly say I am now a stronger individual than I was a year ago. For that I thank you.

Now I can't wait to meet you, 2010.

Love,
Aileen

No comments: