Saturday, November 13, 2010

Update yo bookmarks (for now)...

I'm taking a break from Deep Fried Funk for a little a while. Trying to consolidate all the many blogs I write for thus forcing this one to be on hiatus for a bit. But don't think DFF is dead. I could never kill it. So check back again in the next month. DFF will hopefully be given that face lift she desires.

Until then head over to 12th of June - my new wordpress for the time being. I'll be writing on there til I can get this magazine project finally up and running.

2 comments:

JJ Casas (jcasasphotography.com) said...

consider using posterous.com [like i do] because you can make one post and it'll automatically post to your blogger, wordpress, twitter, and facebook! =) check it out as i friggin love it!!! - Juh

Aileen said...

Ooh! I'll definitely check it out. Thanks Juh.

If I sign up for it is there any way I can transfer all my material to one blog on posterous? Cause I got shit on blogger + wordpress. I've jumped around quite a bit within the past few months. haha