Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Here I go again

I've been promising myself every night that I would try to be in bed by 2am at the latest. Well I've kept that promise lately, but I should probably rephrase it to make it more beneficial for myself cause I HAVE been in bed by 2am. But still I'm not asleep till close to 4am, which defeats the whole purpose of me establishing a curfew.

My human clock is so fcked up.

Ever since I moved back to San Jose, I haven't had a decent night's rest. Okay, I lie. I have. I've had more than a decent night's rest. Sometimes it's too good actually since I've been guilty of a few 12hour snoozes. I suffer from being a lazyass, I know.

But this is no good!

It's as if me moving here has killed all my energy. My mind just doesn't wanna stay awake here. Either that or my bed here is just so comfortable I sleep through everything. That's the thing though. I'm tired of sleeping through my alarms, sleeping in till noon and oversleeping my days short. It's counter productive and not cool. It's killing my figure too (fyi: I've been eating junk food past 12am - tsk tsk).

Must. Fix. Sleeping pattern.

No comments: