Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Park & Tacos > Bougie art

It was the first of October when my roommate invited me to go to a free art show.

All excited I asked my favorite youngin, Caroline to come with me. Who doesn't like free art galleries anyway? When we reached the place we understood exactly why it was probaby free. Little did we know that art show was everything we didn't expect. In my thought it was one of the most poorly put together galleries I've ever been to. If it weren't for the Kung Fu Taco Truck outside, the park next to it, and Caroline's camera our night would've been doomed.

But have no fear, we saved our night. I've got pictures to prove it.
















Thanks to the lovely and talented, Miss Caroline "Rolo" Calderon, we made the best of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't forget karaoke. lol.