Sunday, October 11, 2009

Help me find a cure for writer's block...

It's been a hot minute since I've written anything in here. I think my last decent post was in July?

No really though... as of late there's been mad hesitation for me writing in here. Mainly because what's been goin' on in my mind has been a "clusterfck" of emotions that I can't fully describe. It's been difficult for me to articulate my ALL into words that ya'll could understand. I've tried to blog every other day, but all that's left are abandoned and unfinished entries.

For that reason, I've been doing all I can to release some thought. I've been feedin' all my words into my Moleskin. I've been milkin' my my Moleskin for all it's worth. It's been my personal shrink, my only healthy piece of relieving therapy. We're pretty much BFFs. But even then, those pages serve like my unfinished entries. My pieces in there have been disconnected too. If you ever get a hold of my Moleskin everything I've written in there this past month has been a complete literal blur. There's incomplete sentences everywhere and words that stand alone. If someone were to see it, he/she would probably wonder what I was trying to write down. Just imagine a whole page filled with words, with words that don't relate and can't make up to being a sentence... but for some reason for me, it makes all the sense in the world.

I've been doing a lot of shit like that lately.

It's real weird though cause I've never had difficulty trying to write down or even describe how I was feeling. I never had trouble with that. Especially blogging. If anything, blogging would usually help me cope with my shit. Almost three years ago, it got me through my mom's illness. All those late nights, I'd be in the hospital I wouldn't be talking to anyone on the phone. I'd be writing my fear away. Last year when all the family drama caused me to move to four different houses in a span of over a year, I couldn't even begin to describe how that was for me to another being. I just wrote it down. And now, now I'm going through some bullshit and I can't even write it down on here or even complete a sentence.

It's frustrating. Writer's block you can SUCK IT.

No comments: