Wednesday, July 15, 2009

That girl from Elf... what's her name?

for awhile i was calling Zooey Deschanel: "that one girl from Elf." i know, i should get half-slapped for that one. but whatever! no need to slap me now cause i know my shit, okay?



its true. i enjoy her stale humor. but what gets me more so is her voice. whenever i listen to her group, She & Him, their music somehow always triggers that white part of me when i was a freshman in high school and was in love with indie music (& boys on skateboards). it brings me back to those days, hahaha.




and now that she has a new movie coming up with 3rd Rock From The Sun homeboy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, i reallyy reallyyy wanna watch it! it doesn't look like your typical love story. but it definitely kinda looks like your typical indie film love story. if that makes sense? add 500 days of Summer to my summer watching movie list. maybe it'll hold me down and get me ready for when Paper Hearts comes out.

No comments: