Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NOT studying

wtf, holmes.

i have been trying to write this same muthafuggin' paper for DAYS. i'm being f'real, it's taking me literally at least 4 days to write this bad boy. a final paper has never taken me this long to bullshit write. i wanna be fuckin' free already. liberated and shit.

summer feels so damn close.

but too bad it's not THAT close. i'm def making summer seem farther away for me. because after i finish this Honors paper of mine, i got a huge Arts Review paper to tackle. it's really not cool, dude. i'm strugglin'. i feel like someone's gotta drag me to the finish line. not fucking cool. ughhhhh. and it doesn't help that when i start writing my paper all i can think about are cupcakes and ice cream cones. glorious shit like that.


a little inspiration, ya'll? some motivation? homegirl here is in dire need of some J-U-I-C-E.

1 comment:

baleria said...

"all i can think about are cupcakes and ice cream cones. glorious shit like that."

LOL. i hella laughed when i read that.