Monday, March 2, 2009

Dear Baleria,

since i haven't talked to you in awhile, here are my 25 questions. err 10 questions cause i'm lazy. but update me. (and yes, i'm serious. i told you i would).

#1. how are you feeling today?
#2. tell me one exciting part of your day.
#3. what did you eat for lunch?
#4. is it raining over there?
#5. what time are you free to talk tonight?
#6. what time do you have work tomorrow?
#7. are you going to Barrio?
#8. should i color my hair back to normal color?
#9. do you have any good songs you recommend me listening to?
#10. update me?

HAHAHAHAHAHA. this is so sad. whatever, if this is the only way we can KIT so be it. do it, ho. or i'll kill you.

1 comment:

baleria said...

1. i'm feeling okay. tired from sitting on my ass the whole day for an 8 hr lecture about hemodynamics and learning to take care/read/treat an arterial line, pulmonary art line, and a central venous line. sounds exciting huh? lol

2. me tweeting during class. lol

3. i had a cheeseburger.

4. it's overcast, drizzling a little bit, but i dk if thats the worse its gonna get...

5. i'm free anytime because im off tomorrow but since im used to sleeping early these days call me before midnite.

6. check #5 for the answer.

7. there's a 70% chance. im just waiting for vince to get back to me. i think i wanna drive edward, but i dk if i wanna drive alone.

8. well i dk how your hair looks like now, but if its fading out then maybe?

9. umm ASA-Jailer, Blu & Exile- Dancing in the Rain

10. HAHAHA. just call me bitch. NOW. or TONITE!