Monday, November 24, 2008

No sense, non-sense.

i feel weird right now. i can't sleep, but my body knows i'm tired. i have shit to do, but i don't want to do it. i'm just here chillin' in my bed, not doing shit. but i know i should be doing something productive.

i have an urge to write something though.

some.
thing.
any.
thing.

but obviously nothing too meaningful, nothing other than non-sense. only along the lines of random mess. because my nonchalant self, indecisive self, can't think of what to write. other than words to make sentences that dont' make sense. i'm stuck in a mind state where my body doesn't feel like it's connected to my mind. i'm just feelin' creativity that my body doesn't wanna react to. so i'm here... thinking hard about nothing, really. really?

i need more sleep.

No comments: